Top 10 Earth Day Activities For Kids

Earth day is an annual day. This Earth Day on Wednesday, April 22. When I teach my kids at a preschool, I often use some of familiar free game in daily activities. The kids love these activities so much. I will list here top 10 Earth Day Activities For Kids at a preschool.
  1. Earth Day Coloring Pages
  2. Earth Day Word Search
  3. Earth Day Cross Word
  4. Earth Day Maze
  5. Earth Day bingo cards
  6. Earth Day Craft projects
  7. Earth day Poster
  8. Plan A tree on the Earth Day
  9. Design some Earth day posters
  10. Set up a recycling center in your home or school
For teaching purpose, I share these post to help you make your lesson plan more and more excite, so help the kids learn and play effectively. Happy Earth Day 2015! Make the better world together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment